- Must be following this little rosebud
- Fandom related-URLs only, but what you post doesn’t so much matter
- Must reblog this post
- You can like this post to bookmark it, but it will not count as enteringHow This Works:
- I will choose URLs that inspire me.
- I will message you if you’ve won a graphic
- The giveaway will run until summerHere is some of my previous work Happy Reblogging!
HIS DYING GIFT WAS TO GET JACK LAID
One moment please:
THIS WAS SO MUCH MORE THAN SEX!! AT THIS POINT IN THE STORYLINE, JACK HAD JUST LOST IANTO. JONES, IANTO JONES THE ADORABLE WELSH COFFEEBOY THAT JACK HAD FALLEN IN LOVE WITH. HE DIED BECAUSE OF JACK. CAN YOU IMAGINE LIVING FOREVER WITH THE GUILT THAT YOU CAUSED YOUR BEST FRIEND TO DIE? JACK WAS AT THIS BAR BECAUSE HE WAS LONELY AND HATED HIMSELF. ALONSO WAS THE ONLY SURVIVING CREWMEMBER OF THE TITANIC. HE MUST HAVE TRAINED FOR YEARS TO GET THAT POSITION AND PROBABLY FELT LIKE HE NO LONGER HAD A PURPOSE. HE WAS AT THIS BAR BECAUSE HE WAS LONELY AND FELT LOST!!! THE DOCTOR GAVE THEM BOTH WHAT THEY NEEDED, SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THEM. SOMEONE WHO WAS JUST AS LONELY AND JUST AS LOST. THE DOCTOR WAS NOT JUST TRYING TO GET JACK LAID.
But that probably happened too!
Hahaha, this makes me smile every time <3
River & Rory and the Doctor & River <3 <3
I just love how John’s like, haha wasn’t that-OOOOH MY GOD.
The faint at the end gets me EVERY TIME. Hahahahahaha.
I’d faint too
Here have a picture of the cover for my physics binder. It is beautiful.